Celebrating 130 Years of Service
YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A REAL DIFFERENCE
Foundation donors have helped to establish, and continue to support, many of the Library’s innovative literary programs, such as the Homework Help Program, Paws to Read, Children’s Story Time, Computer Learning Center, Adult Literacy Program, Access to E-books and online access to Ancestry.com, and much more. The Foundation also provides funding towards much-needed library renovations and expansions in special use areas, such as the Rott Family Children’s section, the Children’s Homework Help room, and the newly constructed Teens@201 special use area.
Your support has allowed the Library Foundation to complete the following major projects:
- Renovation of adult area (tutor room, meeting rooms, computer learning center)
- Renovation of children’s area (furniture, meeting rooms, murals)
- Add a new homework help study room
- Add new computers and other needed upgrades throughout the library
- Add art and other aesthetic changes inside and outside of the library
- Add the new Teens@201 special use area!!
Teens@201 Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Ceremony